We are remarkable entity, involved in offering superior assortment of Conical Spring Seals. The provided reversed balanced seal is pushers type balanced multi spring seals mainly demanded where high-pressure sealing is needed. Our reversed balanced seal is precisely inspected by our quality checkers on well defined parameters make sure quality of our product. In addition to this, we offer our Conical Spring Seals in single, double or tandem arrangement with external seal support systems & devices.
- Shaft diameter: 10 Ã¢â‚¬¦ 100 mm
- Pressure: Up to 10 bar
- Temperature:-20 Ã‚°C Ã¢â‚¬¦ +160 Ã‚°C
- Seal ring:Carbon graphite resin impregnated, Carbon graphite antimony impregnated, Tungsten carbide, Silicon carbide.
- Mating ring: Silicon carbide, Tungsten carbide.
- Secondary seals: FKM, NBR, EPDM, Aflas, FFKM, PTFE.
- Springs:SS 316.
- Metal parts: SS 316, other materials on request.
- For plain shafts.
- Single seal.
- Rotating conical spring.
- Dependent on direction of rotation
- Universal application opportunities.
- Insensitive to low solids content.
- No damage of the shaft by set screws.
- Large choice of materials.
- Short installation lengths possible.
- Variants with shrink-fitted seal face available.
- fluids Over 10 years of running reference in the field.
- Process industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food and beverage industry